Here’s an honest review of the Cross Trainer Bike read on and don’t forget to leave comments.
Even if you’re fully committed to an effective fitness regimen, the truth is that, over time, even the best workouts can be boring and repetitive. One way to avoid boredom is to change up your workout from time to time by trying a new set of exercises or a new exercise machine. For those of us who work out at home, our basements and spare rooms tend to fill up with fitness equipment. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a dual-function apparatus that maximised the time you spend working out?
Read on to learn about a great machine from Gym Master: the 2 in 1 cross trainer bike.
Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5.0 stars
A cross trainer bike combines the best properties of an elliptical cross trainer with the comfort of getting a serious aerobic workout while seated.
This is an updated model that’s been carefully redesigned to be both durable and effective. The elliptical trainer one of the most popular types of fitness equipment because its motion is natural and low impact. The same is true of this hybrid machine, with the exception that the user is seated. We especially like that it air cools you while you’re exercising, helps improve your balance and allows you to monitor your progress. It also is light in weight and has wheels that make it easy to relocate for storage when not in use.
Price: About £99.99
A relative newcomer to the fitness equipment scene, the cross trainer bike is a great choice for getting a thorough cardiovascular workout while toning and strengthening key muscle groups.
Perfect for the beginner and expert alike, the machine features adjustable resistance with a simple turn of a knob. It has both forward and reverse motions, important for getting maximum benefits from your workout.
- Portable and easy to move on roller wheels
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg (242 lbs)
- Boxed product weight: 27 kg (60 lbs)
- Tubular steel frame for security and stability
- Extra wide platform pedals for balance and safety
- High-low resistance settings keep pace with your fitness level by way of an adjustable tension knob
- Movable stride arms deliver a stimulating total body workout, similar to an elliptical
- Arms can be locked in a fixed position
- Arms are easy to switch on the fly between fixed and movable
- Pedal in the forward direction to benefit the large quadriceps muscles in the front of the thigh
- Pedal in the reverse direction to benefit the large hamstring muscles in the rear of the thigh
- Smooth, non-jarring, dual direction elliptical motion
- Electronic monitor measures speed, distance, time and calories burned
- Front-mounted flywheel keeps the machine compact yet very stable
We’re partial to this Gym Master cross trainer bike. It combines all the positive features of both exercise modalities to deliver a doubly effective workout. Cross Trainer Bike a well-built machine for the price and will keep pace with you as you pursue your fitness goals, whether grand or modest.
To get your cross trainer bike, feel free to give us a call now!!